Thesis Boost: 3-day writing retreat
Thesis Boost is for graduate students who are in the middle to later stages of writing their thesis. PERSWADE is inviting all its trainees to join this 3-day writing event, hosted in a supportive and motivating setting, and take a leap towards finishing your thesis.
Date: May 16, 2017 (09:00) to May 18, 2017 (16:00)
Location: Concordia University, Student Centre, room 220, Loyola Campus
In this 3-day workshop student will:
– Dedicate time to writing their thesis in a supportive and motivating environment.
– Participate in reflective goal-setting exercises.
– Have access to one-on-one consultations with librarians and writing advisors.
– Learn about research, writing and editing techniques.
– Learn best practices for time management and stress minimization.
– Network with graduate students and resource personnel from across Concordia.
* Participants should have begun writing their thesis prior to participating in this event.
Register Now! Only 10 spots available. “First came, First served”.
For more information, please click here.